Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bringing this one back to keep track of my new journey

I will be moving back to Virginia in a couple months, this time to the mountains of the Shenandoah, where I spent many , many happy moments from the camping trips with my family to day trips with my family and my grandma Keck, stopping to make meals at the overlooks and enjoying the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

I hope to find my niche in the plentiful Art market, farmers markets and more to sell my art, and to get of course a job to pay the bills...but there are very good opportunities up there.

The other reason I am moving is to be closer to my mother...while she is healthier than me, I miss her and want to spend more time with her.   So ...Life is blooming one more time...and this time it is mountain Laurel



No comments:

Post a Comment